Thank you so much to The Mommiest Introvert for the nomination! Be sure to check out this lovely lady’s blog and give her a follow!
The Rules of the Versatile Blogger Award:
- Thank the person who gave you this award, and include a link to their blog.
- Nominate blogs that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Share 7 things about yourself that people might not know.
Be sure to check out my nominations and give them a follow:
- Jennifer M. Zeiger
- Armageddon Cafe
- The Glorious Trainwreck Mom
- Simply Chelsea Morgan
- Mrs. Mother Dirt
- Confessions of a Parentless Mother
- Adventuring Ever After
7 things you probably don’t know about me:
- I can’t do anything in a straight line. My mom never taught me to sew because I couldn’t sew in a straight line.
- I get sea sick at aquariums and in swimming pools.
- My imaginary friend was a ghost, and he still hangs around my parents’ house.
- Non-drowsy cold medicine makes me sleepy, so I won’t even touch the drowsy stuff.
- My favorite country is Denmark, but I would move to Scotland in a heartbeat.
- The myth of Persephone and Hades is my favorite, so I’m still mad Pluto was downgraded to Dwarf Planet (Pluto being the Roman version of Hades), but my son is obsessed with Pluto, which makes me feel a little better. I’m doing something right?
- I know it’s not recommended, but I have always let my kids, even as babies, nap on or next to me. I think I have separation anxiety!
Thank you so much for this nomination, and I look forward to reading what my nominees have to say! Also, if I haven’t nominated you, but you think it might be fun, consider yourself nominated!